Corona drug of trouble only strengthened, read 10 special things of PM Modi’s speech in ICC
In the 95th annual program of the Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that in today’s time, the country must be self-sufficient, reducing its dependence on other countries.
Major reforms were announced under the self-sufficient India campaign, now they are being launched on the ground. Read the special features of PM Modi’s speech: –
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday addressed the special program of the Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) through video conferencing amidst the ongoing Corona crisis (Covid-19 Pandemic).
- During this, the PM said, ‘The country is facing many difficulties. Today, there is a coronavirus in the country, there is a challenge of locust, if there is a fire, earthquakes are coming every day, in the meantime, two cyclones have also come.
Sometimes time also takes our test, but the medicine for all these troubles is only and only the strength of mind.
In the 95th annual program of the ICC, PM Modi said that in today’s time it is necessary for the country to be self-sufficient, its dependence on other countries will have to be reduced.
Major reforms were announced under the self-sufficient India campaign, now they are being launched on the ground.
- The Prime Minister said, ‘Today the whole world is fighting the Corona crisis, the country is not behind in this fight with the Corona Warriors. Now there is a resolve in the mind of the countrymen that the disaster has to be turned into an opportunity, this crisis has to be the turning point of the country. Self-sufficient India is the turning point.
- PM Narendra Modi said, Our resolved power determines our path forward. The one who already gives up does not see new opportunities in front of him, in such a case, the person who constantly tries to win gets success and new opportunities come.
- The Prime Minister said, ‘We have to consider how the things that we get from abroad are made in our country and then how should we export them. This is the time to be vocal for locals.
- Prime Minister Modi said- ‘After 5 years this institution (ICC) will complete its 100 years, in 2022. 75 years of independence of the country are going to be completed. In such a situation, it is time for everyone to take a big resolution and set some goals to complete the self-sufficient India campaign.
- He said, ‘Today there is a wish in the minds of the countrymen, I wish we would be self-reliant in the field of medical … I would be self-reliant in the field of defense … I wish we would be self-reliant in the field of a solar panel … many such There are examples where there is a desire in the country.
- PM Modi said that today is the time when Kolkata becomes a leader again because it is said that what Bengal thinks today, it does the whole country forward. Explain that the Indian Chamber of Commerce has regional offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi, Guwahati, Siliguri, and Agartala. It has its headquarters in Kolkata.
- PM said that based on a cluster for local products, strengthening is being done. There is an effort to make North East a hub of organic farming, if the ICC is determined, then it can make its global identity.
- PM Modi said, ‘The decisions that have been taken recently for the farmers and rural economy, have freed the agriculture economy from years of slavery. Now the farmers of India have got the freedom to sell their products, their produce anywhere in the country.
- Prime Minister Modi said that today any company can directly deliver its goods or proposals to the PMO, people will have to join the GEM. So that the government should also buy the goods of domestic companies.